We want you!
Our aim is to make sure that anyone from the communities we serve has the opportunity to have their voices heard.
Depending on how much time you have and how much you want to contribute, you can be part of a regular group or you can just call us or complete feedback forms, or contact us on particular issues you are interested in. We will also send out a regular newsletter and information and keep our website up to date so that you can always find out what is going on.
We have developed a number of ways for you to be involved;
- Becoming a Society member
- Joining tenants’ or residents’ groups
- Joining registered tenant organisations
- Attending meetings
- Registering an interest in a particular issue
- Taking part in area forums
- Filling in questionnaires
- Taking part in our resident satisfaction surveys
For more details on how you can get involved, phone our Community Involvement Team on 01349 855972 or 01349 855976
Albyn’s Summer 2021 Newsletter
The Summer 2021 edition of Newsview has been published and arrived on tenants' doorsteps the week commencing 28th June 2021. Our digital copy can be…