Changes to my tenancy

It is important that you let us know if you have had any changes in circumstances which might affect your tenancy. We need to know who is living in the property, so you should update us if anyone moves in or out.

You should let us know if you want to

  • transfer your tenancy
  • add or remove someone from your tenancy
  • apply for a mutual exchange
  • take over a tenancy
  • add a new person to your household (for example, if you have had a child or if someone moves in with you)
  • report a medical condition or if someone living with you has a medical condition.

You should also contact us if there has been a change to your financial circumstances; for example if you have gained or left employment or if you have changed your contact details.

You can either report a change to your circumstances online or contact your housing officer as soon as possible.