Local Housing Strategy Survey
The Highland Council are seeking local community feedback by way of a public housing survey that will help steer the new Local Housing Strategy (LHS) 2023-2028.
The plan for addressing the housing challenges facing local communities include:
- Increasing the range of housing options to meet housing need
- Developing successful places which are connected to transport, services and jobs
- Tackling and reducing homelessness
- Improving housing affordability
- Supporting people with particular needs to live independently
- Improving the energy efficiency of homes and tackling climate change
- Improving the quality and condition of existing homes.
All Highland residents are urged to participate in the survey which should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. All survey responses will be for research purposes only and it will not be possible to identify individual households from the responses.