Highland Housing Register

The six main providers of rented accommodation (five housing associations operating in the Highlands - Albyn, Cairn, Lochaber, Lochalsh & Skye, and Pentland, together with The Highland Council) use a single housing register.

This process means that people who want to be housed by the Council or any of the housing associations with housing in the Highlands only have to fill in a single Application Form.

If any applicants have any queries regarding the form or the policy rules, please contact our Customer Services teams in either Invergordon or Inverness for further information or download the Housing Application Guide here and the HHR Policy 2014.

More information is also available on The Highland Council website

The Highland Council also provides information on how quickly housing might become available in different communties. This can be found on The Highland Council website at the following link.