Tidy tenancy scheme
Get a reward from us before you go
We really appreciate tenants who look after their homes and who have trouble-free tenancies. To reward you for this, when you end your tenancy you can claim up to £100 from us.
If you want to claim a reward, contact us at least four weeks before you will move out so that your housing services officer can inspect the property. If your home is in good order, you will get £50.
When you leave the property we will give you another £50 if you have done the following.
- Returned a full set of keys
- Given us your new address
- Given us a final meter reading and told us who supplies your gas and electricity (you must also give the suppliers your meter readings)
- Cleared the house of furniture, belongings and rubbish
- Tidied and cleared the garden of rubbish
- Cleaned the house
- Left your wheelie bin for the next tenant
- Done any repairs you are responsible for
- Left the home reasonably well decorated
Please note: any rent you owe will be taken off the reward.