By post

You can send a cheque or postal order directly to Albyn Housing Society Limited, 98-104 High Street, Invergordon, IV18 0DL.

All cheques or postal orders should clearly identify your rent account number and be made payable to Albyn Housing Society Limited. It would be helpful if you could write your name and address on the back of the cheque, for identification.

Was this information helpful?