Housing Options Advice

Is your current home too big or small?
Can’t afford the rent?

Confidential advice about housing options is available from a dedicated Housing Options Advisor employed by Albyn.

Tenants affected by benefit changes, or who are otherwise struggling financially, and wish to explore alternative housing options can access this service. Support could include help to exchange homes with another Albyn tenant or a tenant of another housing association.

More information on options available can be found HERE.

Contact us to access housing options advice.

This service is available thanks to a funding award from the Scottish Legal Aid Board.