Help the Scottish Housing Regulator to improve social landlords' services

Thursday 27 March 2014


The Scottish Housing Regulator (SHR) has set up a National Panel to hear about service users’ priorities and views.  The National Panel is open to anyone who uses social landlord services - the SHR is keen that the Panel membership represents all parts of the community, and provides an accurate picture of service users’ experiences and views.

If you use social landlord services and are interested in the Panel, you can find details on how to join below.  We would also be grateful if you could pass these details on to anyone you work with – clients or co-workers – who may be interested in joining.  

The Scottish Housing Regulator

The Scottish Housing Regulator’s role is to protect the interests of tenants, homeless people and others who use the housing services of councils, housing associations, co-ops and other social landlords.

National Panel: what it’s for & why it’s important

The National Panel is one important way for the Scottish Housing Regulator to hear about your priorities and the services you receive.  Feedback will help make sure the SHR is focusing on the important things.

Who can join

You can join if you are a tenant of a social landlord, are homeless, a home owner receiving factoring/common repairs services from a social landlord, or a Gypsy/ Traveller who uses a council/housing association site.

What’s involved

As a Panel member we will send occasional surveys asking for your views - no more than 2 or 3 a year.  Surveys will be quick and easy to complete.  We may also ask you to give us feedback in other ways. 


By phone: call Craigforth (who manage the Panel) on freephone 0800 027 2245

Online at:

Add a comment

Your email address will not appear on the site
(Tick to hide your name when this comment appears on the site)

Please complete the simple addition. We ask you to do so to stop people setting up automated requests

Please wait...

Was this information helpful?