Housing Application

We have a common housing register with The Highland Council and the other main housing associations in the Highlands, so anyone looking for social rented housing only has to fill in one application form. All applications are then assessed, and awarded points, based on the Highland Housing Register Allocations Policy.

Anyone aged 16 years or over can apply for a house from any of the partner landlords.

You can now apply online by clicking on the link below, which takes you to a page entitled “Apply for a Council House”:


Guidance notes on filling in the form are also located on the same link.

If you do require a paper version of the form you may pick one up from your local Highland Council Service Point or our area offices in Inverness or Invergordon.  Also, if you are having any difficulties completing the form, please contact one of our offices for help:

Inverness telephone: 0300 323 0991
Invergordon telephone: 0300 323 0990