Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 - 40 minutes
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 4 - 6 chicken thighs (skin on)
- 225g frozen broccoli thawed
- 298g can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 4 tablespoons double cream
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 50g cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- Arrange the chicken and broccoli in 1 layer in a shallow baking dish.
- Mix condensed soup with mayonnaise, cream and curry powder (if using).
- Spoon over the chicken and broccoli then sprinkle the cheddar cheese over the top.
- Bake for 30 - 40 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the cheese is golden brown.
- Chicken, Main Course