Tangy Chicken Breasts: Quick and Easy
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Ingredients: serves 2
- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 rashers streaky bacon
- 50g / 2oz grated cheddar cheese
- Heat the grill to medium-high and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Lay the chicken breasts upside down on the foil, brush with one tablespoon of barbecue sauce, then grill for 5 minutes.
- Turn the chicken breasts over, add the bacon rashers to the tray, then return to the grill for a further 5 minutes.
- Drizzle the chicken with the remaining barbecue sauce, sprinkle with cheese, then place back under the grill for 2 or 3 minutes until the chicken is booked through, the cheese is bubbling and golden and the bacon is crispy.
- Top the chicken with the bacon to serve.
- Chicken, Main Course, Quick and Easy